“Pricing was in the right ball park and the quality was great. I would recommend this place to anyone in the market for artificial grass.” – Hannah
Looking for artificial grass in Albuquerque?
Artificial Grass Recyclers is an innovative company producing the most affordable artificial grass in America.
In effort to bring you more affordable artificial grass products while keeping waste out of landfills, we created an innovative recycling process. Today, we’re responsible for recycling over 17 million square feet of artificial grass, and we’re just getting started.
Artificial Grass Recyclers
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Please fill out the form below for more information about our inventory of artificial grass in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The website for Albuquerque, designed by the Albuquerque Convention & Visitors Bureau, boasts the slogan, “Visit Albuquerque. Change your perspective.” The biggest city in New Mexico, Albuquerque has a population of almost 1.2 million people within its metro area. Rich in nature, authentic southwestern cuisine, and arts, plus being voted as one of the top ten most affordable cities should answer any question you may have about why anyone would want to visit – or live – in this great city.
Albuquerque has mild temperatures and is known for being dry and warm. However, during the winter months you will find some chilly temperatures — likely thanks to the being located at one of the highest elevations in the United States. As for precipitation, Albuquerque has very little. The Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority (ABCWUA) works hard to counteract this lack of precipitation.
In 2008, the San Juan-Chama Drinking Water project was completed, easing the fears of the residents of Albuquerque by allowing the water utility department to access surface water brought in through the Colorado River basin. Prior to this completion, Albuquerque was solely relying on an underground aquifer. Luckily, this aquifer now acts as a backup. Groundwater is also utilized for non-potable purposes.
Perhaps one of the greatest strategies that the ABCWUA has put into place is offering many incentives for residents to conserve water. After all, the residents are the ones who will have the most impact on the amount of water used. Rather than place restrictions on the community, the ABCWUA would rather educate the public. A few of the most popular incentive programs are:
- The city offers rebates for making conservation efforts indoor and outdoor. For example, using an evaporative cooler thermostat, water efficient showerheads, toilets, etc.
- The city offers free water audits at your residence or commercial property, checking for leaks, indoor and outdoor assessment, analysis of usage, and more.
- The city offers water saving workshops and events geared toward residents, providing the latest information on the water supply and the best ways to conserve.
- Xeriscaping. The city pushes xeriscaping for their residents. Using vegetation that requires little to no water when designing the landscaping of your home can save a ton of water.
“I have always been a DIY type of guy, so doing it by myself was the only way to go. Jake walked me through the step by step process and gave me the best overall advice … Now my yard looks absolutely amazing and I never have to worry about mowing again!” – Tyler
Artificial Grass In Albuquerque, New Mexico
Conserving water is extremely important – especially when it could mean the difference between having and not having drinking water. But it doesn’t mean you must give up the beauty in the landscaping of the home you take so much pride in. Sure, xeriscaping is a great idea. But let’s see just how extreme you can go and still have a beautifully green lawn.
Have you ever heard of artificial grass? It is a type of artificial turf that can be used in the landscaping of your home. It has a real look and it provides a bright green display that stands out amongst the otherwise brown desert-type of landscape so common in Albuquerque. Besides just the eye-catching look, there are so many other reasons for choosing artificial grass for your lawn, such as:
- Free your yard of dangerous chemicals. When you try to maintain a healthy lawn in less-than-ideal conditions, you are likely to use fertilizers or other chemicals to do so. These can be harmful to your pets and your kids. Artificial grass does not require any chemicals.
- Provide a soft place for your children to play. Kids are rough and tough machines that tend to run around, fall, and sport their cuts and scrapes as if they were as common as socks. But, with artificial grass, you can say goodbye to a lot of those sore knees! It is soft and cushioned, providing an ideal place for your little loved ones to land.
- Free up time. Artificial grass does not require any maintenance. This frees you up to do more enjoyable – and important – things with your time.
- Water conservation. Perhaps the biggest reason someone in Albuquerque would be interested in artificial grass – it uses no water. With water being such a precious commodity, this is a win-win for you and for the city.
Contact us today to see how we can help you get started with turning your lawn green for good. Then, relax and spend your free time taking a hot air balloon ride over the city or checking out one of the many top-rated bicycle trails. Outdoor activities seem to be so much more thrilling when you are high in the Albuquerque sky!