“Pricing was in the right ball park and the quality was great. I would recommend this place to anyone in the market for artificial grass.” – Hannah
Artificial Grass Recyclers is an innovative company producing the most affordable artificial grass in America.
In effort to bring you more affordable artificial grass products while keeping waste out of landfills, we created an innovative recycling process. Today, we’re responsible for recycling over 17 million square feet of artificial grass, and we’re just getting started.
Artificial Grass Recyclers
Please Fill out the form below for more information about our inventory of artificial grass in Ashland, Ohio.
Have you ever wanted to meet some nice people? If so, Ashland, Ohio is where you will find them. In fact, their welcome sign states that it is, “The World Headquarters of Nice People.” Sounds pleasing, doesn’t it? This small city of just over 20,000 people is located in north central Ohio.
The National Arbor Day Foundation has selected many cities throughout the country to dub Tree City USA. Ashland, Ohio is one of those cities. To earn this title, it means that this city must, among other things:
- have a community ordinance in place for tree care.
- have a tree board or other similar committee.
- have initiated a community forestry program.
- have an Arbor Day observance and proclamation.
The citizens of Ashland, Ohio take pride in their city and its image. In fact, the Ashland Area Convention and Visitors Bureau refers to the city as having a “…small-town charm, rustic scenery, and world-class cultural offerings…” It’s no wonder why they work together to keep their community looking so vibrant and welcoming.
Landscaping is important in Ashland. Homeowners, as well as commercial property owners, with manicured lawns exude joy in their surroundings. And, because this joy is contagious, here are a few tips and ideas for landscaping that can make your property stand out from the crowd:
- Bundle up. Keeping plants close together in bunches when planting your garden bed will allow the plants to share soil and even root systems. They thrive off one another, making your garden more efficient and effective.
- Pesky weeds. Weeds can wreak havoc on your landscaping. And, if not pulled regularly, can become an overwhelming chore. Make a point to pull these pesky weeds when you do your regular lawn maintenance to help keep them at bay.
- Save water. It doesn’t matter what Ashland’s water conservation status is – it is important to conserve water to help our planet out. You can do this by choosing to water your plants in the coolest part of the day (in the early morning) or by collecting water in a rain bucket and re-distributing the collected water on your plants.
- Avoid worn patches. You can usually always point out specific areas of the lawn where people either walk through or park. When you have a beautifully manicured lawn, these worn patches stand out like a sore thumb. Avoid them by putting down stepping stones for convenience. Use colors or shapes that complement your landscaping style. Pavers for a full walkway are another option.
- Stop mowing. By choosing to go with artificial turf for your lawn, you can eliminate a lot of issues. For example, browning or yellow grass, dirt spots, hours spent mowing, wasted water, etc. Artificial grass looks and feels real. It requires little to no maintenance – and no mowing, watering, or edging ever again!
- Lighting your walkways, driveways, or other various pathways, always makes your home look warm and welcoming. Choosing solar lighting is also a very cost-effective option.
- Line your walkways. Walkways aren’t just to be lined with lights. Make them pop by lining them with easy to manage plants or flowers.
- Use pots. Just because you are landscaping doesn’t mean all the plants should go in the ground! Use decorative pots to hold your greenery or flowers.
- Don’t be simple. Your landscaping doesn’t have to go solely along the front of your house or along the curb. You can make perpendicular or curved plantings to give more depth to your property.
- Have a bold entrance. You can either paint your door red or purple to stand out, or you could use a fence and small gate to line the entrance. Even using an arched arbor can add beauty to the front of your home.
“I have always been a DIY type of guy, so doing it by myself was the only way to go. Jake walked me through the step by step process and gave me the best overall advice … Now my yard looks absolutely amazing and I never have to worry about mowing again!” – Tyler
Artificial Grass In Ashland, Ohio
Landscaping your lawn in Ashland will only add to the beauty the city is known for. If you are interested in seeing just how easy artificial grass is to maintain and how it can help you, contact us today!