“Pricing was in the right ball park and the quality was great. I would recommend this place to anyone in the market for artificial grass.” – Hannah
Artificial Grass Recyclers is an innovative company producing the most affordable artificial grass in America.
In effort to bring you more affordable artificial grass products while keeping waste out of landfills, we created an innovative recycling process. Today, we’re responsible for recycling over 17 million square feet of artificial grass, and we’re just getting started.
Artificial Grass Recyclers
Please Fill out the form below for more information about our inventory in Bangor, Pennsylvania.
Bangor, PA is a small town located in eastern Pennsylvania. With a population of just over 5,000 people, Bangor doesn’t use more than 2 square miles of space. This tightknit community is located along Pennsylvania’s slate belt – meaning that many of the individuals in this small borough are blue collar workers. In fact, these residents work hard and then relax with a drink at Bangor Jax or by stopping in at the Bangor Elks club.
It may be small, but Bangor residents are showing interest in going green and reducing their carbon footprint. The Bangor Borough Authority has scheduled recycling collection days, yard waste/leaf recycling, latex paint recycling, and household hazardous waste recycling. That’s already a lot for such a small town.
Artificial Grass In Bangor
The residents of Bangor don’t have to stop at that. There are many ways to go green that can make a huge and everlasting impact on our world. Here are a few ideas of the most effective, yet easy, ways to go green:
Inside the home
- Unplug all Even when appliances or electronics are turned off, electricity still trickles through. Unplugging all electronics when they aren’t in use can keep you from wasting energy – and, not to mention, save you some money on your utility bill.
- Limit water usage. When you are brushing your teeth, do not let the water keep running. Use a dishwasher rather than handwashing dishes, as dishwashers are more efficient. In addition, consider flushing toilets only when necessary. Make sure to fix any leaky faucets promptly.
- Re-fill water bottles. Do not buy plastic disposable water bottles from the store. Instead, buy yourself a reusable water bottle and re-fill it with filtered tap water. This cuts down on a lot of waste.
- Turn off lights when you leave a room. If the sun is still out – enjoy its free light! Don’t turn on lights until its necessary.
Outside the home
- Start a garden. Grow some of your own produce and herbs.
- Collect rainwater for re-use it for watering your garden and landscaping.
- Consider switching to an artificial turf for your lawn. Artificial grass is the perfect way to save time and money, while reducing your carbon footprint. It requires no maintenance and does not need to be watered.
- Support your local farmers. When you can buy produce and other goods from local sellers, you are helping to support those in your community, gaining fresher products, and cutting down on wasteful energy costs.
- When shopping, take your own reusable bags. Avoid the paper and plastic bag scenario at grocery stores. Keeping the reusable bags stored in your trunk can be easier to make this a convenient habit.
- Don’t always buy new. When you are looking to make a large purchase, such as a new car or furniture, do some research to see if you can buy used. Using sites such as Craigslist or Offer Up can help you discover available used options.
“I have always been a DIY type of guy, so doing it by myself was the only way to go. Jake walked me through the step by step process and gave me the best overall advice … Now my yard looks absolutely amazing and I never have to worry about mowing again!” – Tyler
Artificial Grass In Houston
Bangor, PA is already on the way to making changes in the way our environment is handled. Creating change can lead to bright futures down the road. Bangor may be a small borough, but it doesn’t mean that they cannot make a difference. If every resident were to just simply make the change to stop buying disposable water bottles or to replace their lawn with an artificial turf, a significant impact could be felt.
So, what are you waiting for, Bangor? Get to that green market and buy local from places such as Triple G Farms, Liberty Acres Farm, and Kendra’s Buttercup Bakery. Then, contact us to see how easy it is to have a perpetually green lawn without any maintenance! Artificial grass is the way to go!