“Pricing was in the right ball park and the quality was great. I would recommend this place to anyone in the market for artificial grass.” – Hannah
Artificial Grass Recyclers is an innovative company producing the most affordable artificial grass in America.
In effort to bring you more affordable artificial grass products while keeping waste out of landfills, we created an innovative recycling process. Today, we’re responsible for recycling over 17 million square feet of artificial grass, and we’re just getting started.
Artificial Grass Recyclers
Bellmawr, New Jersey
Please Fill out the form below for more information about our inventory in Houston.
Bellmawr, NJ is a borough located in Camden County. This town is filled with approximately 12,000 residents not too far from Philadelphia – where all the fun seems to happen. You can spend a day at Bellmawr Lake sipping beverages and sliding down the slides. Or, take a ride along the Schuylkill River on the Patriot Harbor Lines. Then, there is always Runnemede Dog Park, which is an outdoor, dog-friendly park near Philadelphia. These are all wonderful things to do – when the weather is just right.
Artificial Grass In Bellmawr
See, Bellmawr, NJ gets very cold. And it also gets very hot. Both extreme temps can be rough on our furry friends. As a resident, if you are cold, then imagine how your dog feels as you walk him outside – especially if he doesn’t have much fur. And, watch out for a frozen belly if he is low to the ground on a snowy day! On the other hand, when summer comes and the heat is beating, the fur on your furry friends can make them extremely hot. Because many places in Bellmawr don’t have central air conditioning, it can even be hard to cool down.
Since they can’t tell you how they feel, how do you know when they have had too much of the extreme weather? Here are a few signs and symptoms that can grab your attention:
Too much heat
- Excessive drooling
- Gums that are reddened
- Muscle tremors
- Loss of balance or difficulty walking
Too much cold
- When a dog becomes vocal with whining or barking, while making eye contact, he may be trying to tell you he is too cold.
- If your dog stops moving or is holding up paws or trying to bite at the paws, they may have clumps of snow stuck between paw pads. This is important to address.
- Slow moving
- An anxious dog may be too cold. If your dog begins acting jittery, antsy, pacing, or jumpy, then he may be anxious.
These are just a few of the symptoms your pet may exhibit when dealing with extreme weather. Pay attention and use common sense to ensure your pet’s safety.
One way to beat the outdoor conditions and to give your pet a treat is to go to an indoor dog park. With the climate nice and controlled, pets will have the ability to run and play and sniff butts and wag tails to their heart’s content! No worries of getting bit by the cold snap or panting due to the extreme heat. Just a field of green and trees with an occasional mock fire hydrant. Of course, you are wondering how on earth will there be grass growing indoors? That is where artificial turf comes in.
Artificial grass is perfect for pets. Here is why:
- It feels just like the real thing so your pets won’t complain.
- It will give them a luscious lawn year-around.
- It is easy to clean – you just hose it down!
- It won’t wear down. Artificial turf is made for heavy duty use and traffic.
- You won’t have to worry about pests that like to harass your pets. This grass is pest free!
- There is no mud, no dirt – just grass. So, your pets can run and play without having to worry about them being dirty when they hop in your car afterward!
“I have always been a DIY type of guy, so doing it by myself was the only way to go. Jake walked me through the step by step process and gave me the best overall advice … Now my yard looks absolutely amazing and I never have to worry about mowing again!” – Tyler
Artificial Grass In Bellmawr
Your pets are like family and you want them to have a fulfilled life. You could choose to take them to the Borough of Bellmawr’s Dog Park when the weather is nice. But choosing an indoor dog park when the weather is not so nice leads to one happy pet. What a treat!
If you are ready to learn more about how your pet will enjoy artificial grass, give us a call today!