“Pricing was in the right ball park and the quality was great. I would recommend this place to anyone in the market for artificial grass.” – Hannah
Artificial Grass Recyclers is an innovative company producing the most affordable artificial grass in America.
In effort to bring you more affordable artificial grass products while keeping waste out of landfills, we created an innovative recycling process. Today, we’re responsible for recycling over 17 million square feet of artificial grass, and we’re just getting started.
Artificial Grass Recyclers
Carson City, Nevada
Please Fill out the form below for more information about our inventory in Carson City, Nevada.
Carson City, NV is a city of over 55,000 residents on the border of California. The capital of Nevada, this city always has something to do. It is close to Lake Tahoe for skiing, Reno for gambling, and is located right on the edge of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. This means that it doesn’t matter what your interests are, you will find something to tickle your fancy in Carson City.
For residents, living in Carson City means caring for its future. It has cool winters and hot, dry summers. And precipitation that measures much less than many places in the U.S. In fact, according to the AP, Carson City has warmed up more over the last 30 years than any other city in the United States. This reflects just how important conservation is within the city.
Working together, the Public Works department has put into place water restrictions for residents. These restrictions even, “…prohibits waste of water running along the street, gutter or storm drain.” In addition, they provide the community with tips for conservation to make sure everyone knows how to do his or her part.
Here are some of the easiest and most effective methods that Carson City residents can use to conserve water, both inside and outside the home:
- Pay attention to where you use the most water in your home. Turn the faucet off while you are washing dishes and brushing your teeth.
- Set a timer to limit your shower time. It is easy to get carried away at times – especially when you are trying to wake up with a shower in the morning – so setting an alarm can remind you it’s time to get out.
- Reduce electricity usage when possible. Do not leaves lights on when you are not in the room. Instead, open windows or blinds to obtain optimum sunlight. When electronics or appliances are not in use, unplug them. This goes for all items – including those such as cell phone chargers, toasters, and televisions.
- Get your air conditioner and furnace/heater inspected annually to make sure it is running in an efficient manner.
- When you have many errands to run, plan your trip. Do things in order of location, rather than wasting excess gas driving out of the way and then back again. If your errands are close enough, consider walking or biking!
- Instead of drying your clothes in a clothes dryer, switch to line drying. The dry air of Carson City should have them dried up in no time.
- Buy and keep a handful of reusable bags in your car. When you go shopping, take your own bags in the store to avoid having to take the complimentary paper or plastic.
- Water your lawn and garden during the earliest part of the day. And, by following the city restrictions.
- Consider greatly conserving by upgrading your lawn to artificial turf. This artificial grass not only looks like the real thing, but feels like it, too! It requires little to no maintenance. This means you will not have to water or mow it.
- Switch your garden and other landscaping to drought-friendly plants and flowers. These require minimal water to survive.
- Always recycle! Carson City offers curbside recycling services through Waste Management. They collect items such as aluminum cans, glass, newspaper, cardboard, car batteries, anti-freeze, and used motor oil.
- Last, but not least, if you need to make a large purchase, consider buying used. It is easier now than ever before to accomplish this. Using sites such as Craigslist and Offer Up can help you score a deal for yourself, while also reducing waste. It’s a win-win!
“I have always been a DIY type of guy, so doing it by myself was the only way to go. Jake walked me through the step by step process and gave me the best overall advice … Now my yard looks absolutely amazing and I never have to worry about mowing again!” – Tyler
Artificial Grass In Carson City, Nevada
If you are looking for adventure and excitement, Carson City is your place. But don’t leave all the responsibility on the residents. Do your part when you visit this city and practice conserving.
If you reside in Carson City or anywhere in the U.S. and you want to make a difference in the environment, contact us today to see how you can turn your lawn into a luscious, green, artificial lawn.