“Pricing was in the right ball park and the quality was great. I would recommend this place to anyone in the market for artificial grass.” – Hannah
Artificial Grass Recyclers is an innovative company producing the most affordable artificial grass in America.
In effort to bring you more affordable artificial grass products while keeping waste out of landfills, we created an innovative recycling process. Today, we’re responsible for recycling over 17 million square feet of artificial grass, and we’re just getting started.
Artificial Grass In Fresno CA
Please fill out the form below for more information about our inventory in Fresno CA.
The city of Fresno, located in the center of the long state of California, is home to over 500,000 people. While most people think California is full of heavy populations in urban cities, Fresno is a bit different. Sure, it is an urbanized area, but is positioned a nice distance away from these bigger cities – and has many ties to the surrounding agricultural community.
Fresno has very mild, rainy winters and hot, dry summers. This means that many residents take advantage of the summer months to check out the parks, such as Woodward Park with its Shinzen Japanese Gardens, Roeding Park with the Fresno Chaffee Zoo, or Kearney Park – by far, the city’s largest park.
Residents of Fresno are also a fan of floating in the lazy river at Island Waterpark to keep cool. Because the city takes such pride in its water conservation, running through sprinklers or filling and re-filling kiddie pools is just not advisable no matter how hot it gets. In fact, Fresno is proud that, over the previous five years, its residents have decreased water consumption greatly – from 329 gallons per person per day to approximately 240 gallons per person per day. Impressive!
How has the city done this? By bringing awareness to the excessive amount of water wasted by the residents. For example, runoff water from washing cars, long showers, flushing toilets, landscape maintenance, etc. The more water that is used, the more it must be processed through the wastewater and sewage system, the more energy that is used. Simply put, wasted water leads to a cycle of waste. And Fresno water officials keep the city up to date on the success of their efforts, as well as providing discounts and rebates to help entice them to conserve.
“I have always been a DIY type of guy, so doing it by myself was the only way to go. Jake walked me through the step by step process and gave me the best overall advice … Now my yard looks absolutely amazing and I never have to worry about mowing again!” – Tyler
Artificial Grass In Fresno CA
In what ways can residents help conserve the most water? Let’s find out:
- Purchase water efficient appliances. Your sinks, faucets, shower heads, dishwasher, washer, etc. The more efficient appliances you have, the more water you can save.
- Never leave the water running while you brush your teeth. If you and all your family members brush your teeth at least twice each day, as you should, and you leave the water running – think of how much water is going down that drain. A lot. It iseven worse if you have a big family.
- Use the adage, “If it’s yellow, let it mellow. If its brown, flush it down” when deciding whether to flush your toilet. Each flush wastes approximately five to six gallons of water.
- Harvesting rainwater is an excellent idea. Place a bucket, barrel, or even a plastic garbage can under the rain gutter spout to collect the rainwater. Use this water to water your lawn, your garden, plants, or even to wash your car!
- To harvest rainwater, you will want to make sure your gutters are clear. Rather than using a hose (as so many people do), clean your gutters with a broom or other similar object.
- Provide incentives to your kids. Everyone loves a prize and to be rewarded for doing something good. Sure, saving water to have for future use is a reward, but kids love to get motivated by the idea of receiving something for their good duties. Develop an incentive program in your home to help your kids do their part in conserving water.
- Consider landscaping changes. Using plants and such that require minimal water will help you save a ton. In addition, opting for artificial grass can also drop your water usage tremendously. In fact, the state of California offers a rebate for those who switch to water-efficient landscaping.
However you choose to do it, do your part in making a difference for your community and the city of Fresno. Whether you decide to do something as simple as waiting to flush a toilet or as extravagant as switching your lawn to artificial grass that requires no water at all, you set an example for those around you.
Contact us today to see how we can transform your landscaping. We can help you with your artificial turf needs. Free up your time for other things – artificial grass requires no maintenance and no watering. And it looks so real!