“Pricing was in the right ball park and the quality was great. I would recommend this place to anyone in the market for artificial grass.” – Hannah
Artificial Grass Recyclers is an innovative company producing the most affordable artificial grass in America.
In effort to bring you more affordable artificial grass products while keeping waste out of landfills, we created an innovative recycling process. Today, we’re responsible for recycling over 17 million square feet of artificial grass, and we’re just getting started.
Artificial Grass Recyclers
Highland Heights, Kentucky
Please Fill out the form below for more information about our inventory in Highland Heights, Kentucky
Highland Heights, located in Campbell County, KY is home to over 6,000 residents. Known to locals as The Highlands, Highland Heights is in Northern Kentucky and located on 2.6 square miles of land. That means there are almost 2,900 people in each square mile!
While it is a small town, Highland Heights is located just south of Cincinnati, Ohio and is where you will find the campus of Northern Kentucky University. Because of this, it seems that the population is dominated by 20-somethings just starting out in the next chapter of life. Making the transition from being a student to a taxpaying, responsible citizen can be tough. And, usually for financial reasons, many choose to begin their journey in an apartment.
Apartment living isn’t the ideal situation – the close quarters with everyone around you can make complete privacy a bit difficult. However, they are a good a starting point for many people. Just because you are residing in an apartment, doesn’t mean that you must necessarily forego a fun and relaxing backyard. Though, in this case, it really isn’t a backyard, but rather a patio.
If you find yourself in an apartment in Highland Heights – or anywhere, actually – and you have a blank canvas for a patio, keep reading to discover how you can transform the space into something magical and inviting.
- Keep it uniform. You want a patio that is inviting. If you have a space that contains assorted items with no rhyme or reason, it could make you cringe. Instead, find items that work together to create the overall balanced effect. When you look from left to right, your patio should flow together.
- You want to color. Depending on yours likes and dislikes, you are going to want to splash your patio with color. A few examples of colors that make a statement: golden yellows, bright white, cool shades of blue, natural green, or a slightly dark/burnt orange.
- Under your feet. Stop for a moment and consider what you would like to feel when you step out of your apartment and on to your patio. Do you want to feel like you are on concrete? Do you want something soft, like a rug? Do you want to feel a wooden deck? Or how about grass, as if stepping into your own luscious green lawn? It is a matter of choice. However, believe it or not, many of these options are available. You can leave your patio flooring as is. Or, you can use an indoor/outdoor area rug to make a bold statement on the patio.
If the grass is what you are yearning for – you can have that, too! Artificial turf is grass that looks and feels just like the real thing. It requires no maintenance and it keeps its fresh look through a lot of wear and tear. It is pet-friendly, too, which is a bonus if you are a dog owner! To clean the artificial turf, all you do is water it down. It is a great solution for apartment patios.
- Furniture. Again, this depends on the size of your patio and what you intend to use it for. If you are seeking a quiet place for solitude, then a small table with a hammock or big chair may meet your needs. On the other hand, if you intend to have social gatherings, you will want to have a seat – whether a table and chairs or a sofa and table – for your guests. Whatever you do, make sure your furniture is intended for outdoor use.
- Be comfortable. Use big pillows or cushions made of outdoor fabric to add color and comfort to your patio.
- Light it up. Choose a lighting source that fits your mood. A bistro string of lights or perhaps lanterns or candles. You may want to consider using citronella candles during the warmer months when mosquitos tend to be more vibrant.
- Extras. If you are looking to add a little extra to your patio, consider adding a grill, fire pit, a bar, or go all out with a jacuzzi!
“I have always been a DIY type of guy, so doing it by myself was the only way to go. Jake walked me through the step by step process and gave me the best overall advice … Now my yard looks absolutely amazing and I never have to worry about mowing again!” – Tyler
Artificial Grass In Highland Heights, Kentucky
Living in an apartment doesn’t have to mean you must give up a relaxing backyard. You won’t have to go to City Barbecue anymore if you are grilling on your own decked out patio! So, spend your days checking out the Northern Kentucky University Art Galleries or hang around the lake at Veterans Park. Then, head on home, kick off your shoes and relax under the stars on your patio.
If you think the artificial grass is what will complete your patio look, contact us today!
Houston is full of dog parks such as the Danny Jackson Dog Park, Maxey Park in East Houston, or Millie Bush Bark Park. And regular parks, like Hermann Park, Memorial Park, and Market Square Park. In fact, the list of parks in Houston is quite extensive. Take a minute to think about all of the water necessary to maintain the health and appeal of these parks. It is a lot, isn’t it? And that is not in any way helping conserve water in an area that has seen so much drought.
You can help the city of Houston by conserving water in your home. Using the city’s Consumption Awareness Program is excellent. Combine that with switching your own lawn to a synthetic form of grass will add even more to the overall benefit. Not to mention the amount of money you could save in the long run on your utility bills!
Remember, when you are looking to conserve water and money, we offer recycled artificial grass, making this choice a very affordable option. Contact our office today for a quote and let us show you how, working together, we can create a beautiful outdoor space for your family – including your kids and pets – while also helping your community.