“Pricing was in the right ball park and the quality was great. I would recommend this place to anyone in the market for artificial grass.” – Hannah
Artificial Grass Recyclers is an innovative company producing the most affordable artificial grass in America.
In effort to bring you more affordable artificial grass products while keeping waste out of landfills, we created an innovative recycling process. Today, we’re responsible for recycling over 17 million square feet of artificial grass, and we’re just getting started.
Artificial Grass Recyclers
Please Fill out the form below for more information about our inventory in Jerseyville, Illinois.
Considered part of the St Louis Metropolitan area, Jerseyville, IL is located in Southern Illinois and has a population of less than 10,000. This city, while a historical stop on the underground railroad back during civil war times, didn’t begin blossoming until the late 20th century. Jerseyville is known for its research in the agricultural biotechnology field, thanks to companies such as Monsanto. In fact, they use almost 300 acres of Jerseyville land for this research and testing.
During the boom of this new agricultural industry, the housing market started to blossom in Jerseyville. Now, it has a growing population of children who are on the lookout for fun things to do. Sure, they could always spend time indoors at the Alton Square Mall or in the fun zone at Rockin Jump O’Fallon trampoline park. But how about creating a playground to keep the kids busy and active? It is easy to build one in your own backyard.
If you have ever thought of building a playground, there are a few things you will want to consider:
- Kids need an open space where they can run and play and be kids, but the parents must have security that the kids are going to be safe. No stranger danger here! Make sure your backyard playground is in a secure area with a fence or other type of gate securing the property.
- Help enhance skills. Kids are growing and developing. Building a playground around enhancing these skills will only be beneficial. For example – equipment that focuses on balancing, coordination, increasing upper body strength, etc.
- Pay attention to the ground. You always want to make sure that kids have a soft place to land because – let’s face it – kids fall down. Many playgrounds have mulch or sand, some have grass. These are all great choices, but you never know what is hiding in them that the child will fall on. There is another option that won’t have any hidden surprises: Artificial turf. This artificial grass feels just like real grass, but it doesn’t have anything harmful that could hurt your children or their allergies. Not to mention – no more grass stains! It doesn’t require any maintenance so it will always be green and fresh whenever they want to play!
- Kids have the wildest imagination so set up a playground that allows them to use it! Castles, rocket ships, pirate ships, school buses, monkey jungle – anything that gives a bare bone setup and the chance for a great imagination to run wild.
- Have a quiet “getaway” spot. Sometimes when kids play together, there is bickering or too much commotion. Because of this, it is good for kids to have a quiet spot aside from the hustle and bustle of the main portion of playground to find retreat when needed. This is a good and healthy habit for kids to learn for life, as well.
- Do not forget to account for shade. It is great to get a little sun, but too much sun can be harmful. In addition, the sun can cause some playground equipment to get too hot and even cause burns for your child. Make sure you have shade over your playground for the best protection.
“I have always been a DIY type of guy, so doing it by myself was the only way to go. Jake walked me through the step by step process and gave me the best overall advice … Now my yard looks absolutely amazing and I never have to worry about mowing again!” – Tyler
Artificial Grass In Jerseyville, Illinois
Jerseyville has parks and various hiking options available. For instance, there is Dolan Park and Wittman Park, or even Northmoor Park and Rotary Centennial Park. But where can you let your kids run and play where you know they are safe and close to home? If you are ready to build a playground in your backyard to make your kids grin from ear to ear, with the real feel of artificial turf under their feet, then contact us today to see how we can help you get started!