“Pricing was in the right ball park and the quality was great. I would recommend this place to anyone in the market for artificial grass.” – Hannah
Artificial Grass Recyclers is an innovative company producing the most affordable artificial grass in America.
In effort to bring you more affordable artificial grass products while keeping waste out of landfills, we created an innovative recycling process. Today, we’re responsible for recycling over 17 million square feet of artificial grass, and we’re just getting started.
Artificial Grass Recyclers
Mooresville, North Carolina
Please Fill out the form below for more information about our inventory of artificial grass in Mooresville, North Carolina.
Mooresville, NC – known as Race City, USA – is located just north of Charlotte. This city has been made popular due to the amount of NASCAR and IndyCar teams and drivers that are based here. In fact, Mooresville has many suppliers in the racing technology industry. This city even has two racing museums – The North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame and the Memory Lane Motorsports and Historical Automotive Museum.
There are more than 32,000 residents in Mooresville and many, for obvious reasons, are fans of auto racing. So, when the drivers of these 60 racing teams are in town, there is always the possibility of a chance encounter. To make a good impression, you are going to want to make sure your lawn is in tip top shape! Not sure how to do that? The following are some hints and pointers to get you started:
- Edging is important. Instead of using plastic, metal, or wooden edging material to line your landscaping sections, use plants, flowers, bushes, or some other natural edging source. It will look more realistic and be easier to manage.
- Forget mowing. Exchange your current green for some artificial green. Artificial turf looks and feels just like the real thing. It requires no maintenance – which means no mowing, no watering, and no fertilizing. Your grass will always look healthy, green, and beautiful.
- Don’t plant by the season. Plant for year-round growth. You don’t want a lawn that looks great in the summer and then dies off during your first cold spell. Not only will this require more work, but it will also mean that your lawn may look less than par until you replant.
- Look for blank spaces. If you have a section of lawn that is green without any sort of additional eye-catching design, then make the decision to put something there. Whether it is a tree, a large pot of flowers, or a fountain – find something to break up the green.
- Create a resting place. You work hard on your lawn, why not create a place to sit down and enjoy it? Use a bench, a swing, or other outdoor furniture to create a welcoming place to relax and enjoy the outdoors. You may decide to leave this in the grass, or create a small patio or deck for a firm surface.
- Light the way. Lights can be breathtaking at night. Use solar powered lights to light up walkways or entryways on your property. However, make sure that they still give your lawn a tasteful look in the daytime.
- Hide the mandatory items. Certain things such as utility pipes, plumbing, or other things outdoors can be an eyesore. With careful planning, you can cover these items with flowers or shrubs. No one will ever have to know your secret!
- Find your focal point. Whether it is a part of the exterior of your home or it is an area on your lawn, find the spot that is your focal point and perfect it. You can draw eyes to where you want them to go.
Remember, these are just a few tips. Spend some time envisioning your lawn and then start planning. It is always easier to know where you are going before you start any project – including landscaping.
“I have always been a DIY type of guy, so doing it by myself was the only way to go. Jake walked me through the step by step process and gave me the best overall advice … Now my yard looks absolutely amazing and I never have to worry about mowing again!” – Tyler
Artificial Grass In Mooresville, North Carolina
Now, after all that lawn work, you can sit back and enjoy your beautiful, eye-catching space. Or you can head on over to Lazy 5 Ranch to check out the exotic animals. If antiques are more your style, then go check out Main Street Antiques and Design Gallery or Lake Norman Antique Mall. But, whatever you do, don’t worry about your lawn – it is well taken care of.
If you are ready to revamp your lawn into something fantastic and are considering artificial turf, contact us today so we can help you get started!