“Pricing was in the right ball park and the quality was great. I would recommend this place to anyone in the market for artificial grass.” – Hannah
Artificial Grass Recyclers is an innovative company producing the most affordable artificial grass in America.
In effort to bring you more affordable artificial grass products while keeping waste out of landfills, we created an innovative recycling process. Today, we’re responsible for recycling over 17 million square feet of artificial grass, and we’re just getting started.
Artificial Grass Recyclers
Please Fill out the form below for more information about our inventory of artificial grass in Onarga, Illinois.
Onarga, a village located in Iroquois County, Illinois has had a population of approximately 1,300 for the last two decades. It doesn’t grow and it doesn’t change much. Today, you wouldn’t know that it used to be the one of the busiest and first populated areas in Iroquois! Instead, it remains small and quaint – and full of tree and shrub nurseries that have been around for at least a century. This is, perhaps, why Onarga has been dubbed The Nursery Capital of the Midwest.
Because there isn’t too much to do, Onarga is quiet. There are a few restaurants such as Francis Pizza or Red Door Pub, a movie theatre, and a golf course. Besides that? The beautiful sound of fireflies, crickets, and silence. So, what can the residents of Onarga do to pass the time when they want to be social? Create a backyard space that will be inviting and welcoming, while serving as a gathering place for friends and family. If planned just right, Onarga residents will be celebrating with garden parties, cocktail parties, barbecues, luaus, etc.
Not sure where to start? Here are a few tips to get you the backyard you need to start a new social trend in Onarga, IL.
- Create a cozy seating space. Just because it is outdoors does not mean you need to have hard benches, picnic tables, or the like. It is possible to sit in your backyard and still be comfortable. Find seating that fits your style and spruce it up. For example, if it is wood or wrought iron, throw in some bring outdoor throw pillows.
- Decide on a center piece. This includes a fire pit, a water fountain/ water fall, pond, bird bath/feeder, statue, etc. This will be a focal point in your backyard. Some add serenity, others are just pleasing to the eye. Before you plan, consider what you are looking to do with your backyard space – do you see yourself sitting around a fire pit with your friends? Do want a relaxing space that can only be benefited by the sound of running water through a fountain?
- Gardening is a must. Just as you paint your walls to add color and vibrancy to your home, you need flowers in your backyard to decorate your space. Trees, shrubs, and plants are good, too. But you will want to make sure you have some flowers to make the color pop. Choose flowers that will grow successfully in Onarga’s climate. A few of the more popular flowers for this region are: blanket flower, daylily, peony, coneflower, hardy hibiscus, and poppy.
- You will want to select an area of your backyard that you can maintain easily so that is always ready for entertaining. Something that can help make this a bit easier is to consider switching to artificial turf. This is artificial grass that looks and feels just like the real thing. The best part is, however, that it doesn’t require any maintenance. You don’t have to water or mow it. Got spills from your latest shindig? All you must do is water it down to clean it up. It’s always green, always fresh.
- A few miscellaneous tips: If you are looking for privacy, consider putting up a fence or some type of privacy wall. This can even be accomplished by growing shrubs or trees. In addition, if your backyard space is not directly outside of the house, consider using stepping stones or any type of walkway to reach the space.
“I have always been a DIY type of guy, so doing it by myself was the only way to go. Jake walked me through the step by step process and gave me the best overall advice … Now my yard looks absolutely amazing and I never have to worry about mowing again!” – Tyler
Artificial Grass In Onarga, Illinois
Residents of Onarga love the peace and serenity it brings – no big city life here. But, sometimes you need to get a little social. If you don’t have place to do that, then you may as well create your own!
If you are ready to move forward with your beautiful backyard and are considering using artificial grass, contact us today to see how easy it is to get started!