Want to save water in the outdoors at home?
Cutting back your water outdoors in the backyard, side yards, and front yard will ensure you save water and money month after month.
Take a closer look at how you might be able to do this using the list below.
How to Save Water Outdoors
- Stop watering your lawn!
- Plant succulent plants
- Replace your lawn with artificial lawn if you want a lush green yard.
- Check your existing irrigation system for leaks.
- Upgrade to a drip irrigation system if possible.
- Group your plants together
- Add drought-tolerant plants
- Use mulch in the garden to absorb moisture
- Add a shut-off nozzle to your hose
- Add a water barrel to your yard to collect rain fall.