Want to learn how to install fake grass?
Installing fake grass isn’t as difficult as it seems, but it does require patience during the process. Going through the entire process carefully ensures your fake grass looks just like the real thing. In addition, certain steps ensure your fake grass lasts for years to come.
Take a look at the process below to get started, then watch our helpful video.
How to Install Fake Grass
Be sure to measure the area where you want to install fake grass. This will tell you how much material you will need to effectively cover the area. Once measured, you’re ready to install.
- Remove natural grass or other surface
- Install weed-suppressing membrane
- Install layer of sand
- Smooth the surface until level
- Lay the shock-absorbent material
- Align the fake grass
- Cut the fake grass to fit the installation area you measured
- Nail the fake grass into place
- Spread the infill across the entire area
- Brush infill into the fake grass
Watch Us Install Fake Grass
Need A Contractor?
If the process of installing fake grass seems beyond your expertise, consider hiring a specialized artificial grass contractor for help.
Artificial Grass Recyclers offers used artificial grass in effort to reduce environmental waste and product price. Call 855-409-4247 to learn more, or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Visit our blog for used artificial grass tips.
© Artificial Grass Recyclers