“Pricing was in the right ball park and the quality was great. I would recommend this place to anyone in the market for artificial grass.” – Hannah
Artificial Grass Recyclers is an innovative company producing the most affordable artificial grass in America.
In effort to bring you more affordable artificial grass products while keeping waste out of landfills, we created an innovative recycling process. Today, we’re responsible for recycling over 17 million square feet of artificial grass, and we’re just getting started.
Artificial Grass Recyclers
San Antonio, Texas
Please fill out the form below for more information about our inventory of artificial grass in San Antonio.
San Antonio is the most populated city in the gigantic state of Texas. In fact, it is the seventh most populated city in the United States! With its population topping off at over 1.4 million residents, it is one of the fastest growing cities. It is also a booming tourist spot for the state.
Saving Water In San Antonio
San Antonio, or, “Alamo City,” as it is called, is home to the Alamo Mission — the site of a mission, fortress, and the Battle of the Alamo in 1836. Currently it is a museum and flocked to by people from all over. The River Walk, giving San Antonio a second nickname of “River City,” is home to museums and historical sites, as well as an entertainment and dining area. Top all this exciting stuff off with a visit to SeaWorld or Six Flags and it is no wonder that so many people love to visit this great city.
The people of San Antonio are very cognizant of leaving a minor carbon footprints. First, there are many bicycles used for bike sharing, over 130 miles of bike trails, and hybrid buses used for mass transit. In addition, they were among the firsts to start using recycled wastewater to cool power plants, rather than having to rely solely on groundwater.
The most impressive way San Antonio residents help protect their city is that they monitor their water usage outdoors. The San Antonio Water System website even proudly displays the Edwards Aquifer so that residents are always aware of its water levels. As it currently stands, San Antonio has year-round outdoor watering hours – 7pm to 11am.
How To Choose Used Artificial Turf
“I have always been a DIY type of guy, so doing it by myself was the only way to go. Jake walked me through the step by step process and gave me the best overall advice … Now my yard looks absolutely amazing and I never have to worry about mowing again!” – Tyler
Artificial Grass In San Antonio
There are so many ways that the residents of San Antonio can help their city – and the planet.
Depending on your interests, the opportunities are endless. A little brainstorming or research can give you plenty of ideas. But, just in case you are stuck, here are a few of the most effective and efficient ideas for making a positive influence in the community:
- Recycle. Buy products that are recyclable rather than those that may not be. Participate in your community’s recycling program and encourage others to do the same. Don’t just stop with individuals, either. Encourage recycling in the workplace or in various business you may find yourself supporting.
- Go paperless! This is no longer just a habit of companies, but individuals, as well. Opt in for electronic bills and statements, contact those who solicit your mailbox and ask that they remove your name and address from their mailing list, send electronic cards and invitations, etc.
- Buy local. Support local farmers and gardeners. Not only will your flowers, produce and meat be more fresh, you will also be helping local families. And, to top it off – you are reducing the energy required to ship the food out of the area. It’s a definite win-win.
- Reduce electricity usage. This goes beyond turning off lights when you aren’t using them. It is unnecessary to leave all appliances plugged in every moment of every day. For example, how often do you use your toaster? Likely, for just a couple minutes in the morning. Why leave it plugged in all day and night? When you aren’t using it – unplug it. Make it a rule in your house. Small appliances may use minimal energy, but combined, it adds up.
- Reduce water usage. Take quick showers, do not leave the water on while brushing your teeth, only water lawn during evening and night hours, etc. Installing artificial grass in San Antonio can reduce the amount of water needed to maintain a healthy lawn to nothing because it requires no water. In fact, it doesn’t even require any maintenance. It just makes the outside of your home look beautiful – while fulfilling your desire to reduce waste in your community. No need to sacrifice that lawn!
It only takes one person to make a change and inspire others to do the same.
That person can be you. Positive change will keep those tourists coming back year after year to visit the Market Square, the Tower of the Americas, the San Antonio Zoo, and the Botanical Gardens. Contact us today to see how we can help you on your mission to keep San Antonio beautiful and environmentally fit.