“Pricing was in the right ball park and the quality was great. I would recommend this place to anyone in the market for artificial grass.” – Hannah
Artificial Grass Recyclers is an innovative company producing the most affordable artificial grass in America.
In effort to bring you more affordable artificial grass products while keeping waste out of landfills, we created an innovative recycling process. Today, we’re responsible for recycling over 17 million square feet of artificial grass, and we’re just getting started.
Artificial Grass Recyclers
West Haverstraw, New York
Please Fill out the form below for more information about our inventory of artificial grass in West Haverstraw, New York.
Just west of the Hudson River, the village of West Haverstraw – with its population of just over 10,000 – covers a whopping 1.5 square miles. This is an area that is considered to be a melting pot, having a great mix of different racial and ethnic backgrounds. The residents of West Haverstraw work together to help one another and build up community, rather than tear it down.
To this village, recycling is important. According to the Department of Public Works, recycling in West Haverstraw is mandatory. The residents are provided blue and green bins to recycle things such as glass, cardboard, plastic, aluminum cans, and paper. And it doesn’t just stop with residences – businesses are required, by law, to recycle, as well. This includes schools, retailers, churches, restaurants, and more.
So how effective and important is recycling? It is one of the biggest things we can do to help save our environment. The products we recycle can be used to make new things, rather than collecting in the dump. While recycling is extremely important, there are many other things that the residents of West Haverstraw can do to help their environment. Here are a few additional steps to take:
- Re-think your transportation. Instead of driving everywhere, how about carpooling, taking the bus, or even bicycling or walking?
- If you must drive, try to combine your errands to reduce the distance you travel. For example, if you have errands in the same area, then do those together before moving on to another area. Not only will this save you time and gas money, it will also save damage to the planet.
- Reduce energy usage in your home or at your office. Do not leave electronics (including cell phone and laptop chargers) plugged in when not in use. Electricity, albeit very little, can still seep through when the appliance or electronic is not being used. Over time, this can add up.
- Reuse bottles for drinking water. Do not buy bottled water. Instead, purchase yourself a reusable bottle and a nice filter for your tap water. Refill your bottle rather than opening a new bottle of water. This leads to a tremendous reduction in the amount of wasted plastic. Think about it: the average person may drink two to three bottles of water each day. That is 730 – 1,095 bottles per person, per year being tossed after they are emptied. What a waste!
- Water is another resource we tend to just throw away easily. Pay attention to your water usage inside and outside the home. Simple steps can be taken to avoid this waste. For example, inside the home you can: time your showers, turn the water off when you are brushing your teeth, use a dishwasher, etc. Outside, you can setup a rainwater collection system, decide to forego washing your car, plant drought resistant plants that do not require much watering, and switch to artificial turf. Yes, that is artificial grass. It is just like real grass – it looks and feels the same – but it doesn’t require the same maintenance. There is no watering or mowing required. Research other ways in which you can save water in your daily routine.
- Shop at thrift stores and consignment shops first – before spending money on new products. Quite often, you can find what you are looking for and find yourself a better deal, too!
- Educate others. Trying to make a difference as one individual is possible. And, know that your efforts do make a difference. However, imagine how much greater your impact could be if you educate others and they choose to follow your lead?
“I have always been a DIY type of guy, so doing it by myself was the only way to go. Jake walked me through the step by step process and gave me the best overall advice … Now my yard looks absolutely amazing and I never have to worry about mowing again!” – Tyler
Artificial Grass In West Haverstraw, New York
West Haverstraw is quiet and quaint. With places such as Babes Restaurant, Hoyer’s Ice Cream Stand, and the Haverstraw Marina, the residents like simplicity. Why not take your mandatory recycling a step further and live more simply by adopting habits that help, rather than hinder our environment?
If you are ready to make a difference by switching to artificial grass, contact us today.