This week was pretty exciting – Glendale became the newest city to allow homeowners to replace natural landscaping with artificial grass, March broken the record as the hottest month in recorded history, and drink companies revealed why they prefer artificial grass as a surface cover.
Take a look and be sure to connect with us on Facebook for this and more throughout the week.
- Artificial Grass Popular with Drink Companies
- Glendale Greelights Artificial Grass Up to 50%
- 6 Flowers that Add Color to Your Yard
- March Sets 100-Year Record As Hottest Month
- Want to Save Water Around the House?
Have a great weekend!