Looking for easy ways to improve your small garden?
One of the easiest ways to improve your garden these days is to add water-wise plants, including succulents like cactus. This will help reduce how much water you need to use, which in turn reduces the maintenance required.
Here are a few other ideas:
- Add mulch to retain water
- Group thirsty plants together to avoid wasting water
- Add rocks to your garden as accents
- Add succulents and perennials to your garden
- Add a rain barrel to store water
- Replace your sprinkler system with a drip system to save water