A recent study revealed a greener home can improve your health.
Take a look at this quick list of things you can do and let us know where you might start. We encourage incorporating several options, including plants native water-wise plants and lowering your water usage in and around the house.
Create A Greener Home
- Energy efficient light bulbs
- Plant based cleaning products
- Plant succulents in the garden
- Lower your thermostat
- Line dry laundry
- Switch sprinklers to drip irrigation system
- Replace grass with recycled artificial lawn or drought-tolerant landscaping
- Install water-wise appliances
- Install solar panels
There’s a lot you can do to create a greener home for yourself.
We recommend starting small and gradually working on improving areas of your home over time.
Let us know what you think over on Facebook.