With fall right around the corner, it’s not a bad ideas to start thinking about your yard.
What do you want to achieve this coming season? Are you planning on updating any portions of your landscaping? Will you add rain barrels with the hope of capturing rain? Here are a few things to consider for your yard this fall.
- Paint the exterior of your home
- Hard-scaping is just as important as soft-scaping
- Add texture with planters below your windows
- Be sure to clear leaves regularly, no matter how beautiful they are.
- Stay on top of pool maintenance.
- Keep your yard tools in shape.
- Natural lawn will need fertilizer
- Plant spring bulbs for colorful blooms next year