Looking for affordable artificial grass in Portland Oregon?
Artificial Grass Recyclers is an innovative company producing the most affordable artificial grass in America.
In effort to bring you more affordable artificial grass products while keeping waste out of landfills, we created an innovative recycling process. Today, we’re responsible for recycling over 17 million square feet of artificial grass, and we’re just getting started.
Artificial Grass Recyclers
Please fill out the form below for more information about our inventory of artificial grass in Portland Oregon.
The city of Portland is a unique piece of North American pie. It is not the type of city that is, well, all city and no nature. In fact, you don’t have to travel very far at all from the city center and you can find a peaceful spot under a shade tree off the beaten path. There are a ton of hiking trails, parks, gardens, a quiet bay, and native wildlife to explore.
Portland is also known for being a bit progressive – more into creating and sharing than they are into paying for high-priced realty. In this city of forward-thinkers, you have many eclectic and fascinating places to check out. For instance – food trucks. Yes, food trucks – over 600, to be more specific. Food trucks are the perfect solution for Portlanders. They are relatively cheap to run, allowing the finished project to be purchased for less than an actual restaurant. Good food, great prices. Let’s not even mention the fact that the city has no sales tax – none.
According to Travel Portland, the city’s unofficial motto is “Keep Portland Weird.” Unusual events such as the World Naked Bike Ride and unusual roadside attractions such as the 31ft Paul Bunyan statue help the city live up to its weird motto. But one thing this hipster population brings with them is a love for the earth. They take pride in reducing their carbon footprint. Portlanders encourage everyone to go green and, in fact, have been listed as the Greenest City in America, among other green names, by several publications.
So, while the city of Portland has had some stellar urban planning, what can residents do to assist with growing this trend? Embracing the beautiful green nature that surrounds its residents, let’s look at how Portland can continue blossom:
- Stop drinking bottled water. Just stop. It doesn’t matter that it is recyclable plastic, it is the point that you used it to begin with. There are many other ways to drink water without having to waste a small plastic bottle each time you are thirsty.
- Don’t spend money on wasteful things, don’t buy on impulse, and, if possible, see if you can purchase the item used. Before you decide to make a purchase, think it over and decide whether you truly need it or you are being wasteful – both with money and resources. Sometimes, you just don’t need things — like that tiny screaming goat figurine on your desk that you bought last week.
- Drive less. If you don’t have to drive, then don’t. What will it cost you? Nothing! Well, maybe a little time. But, it is a win-win because you are saving the planet while bettering your health!
- Monitor your water usage. Check your home for efficient water usage and that there are no leaky pipes. Also, make sure you are taking steps throughout the day to minimize usage, such as – turn faucets all the way off, take shorter showers, do not leave the water running while brushing your teeth or washing dishes, etc.
- Recycle! This one is highly important. Many things can be recycled these days and, if you aren’t doing so, then you are doing more harm than good. Contact your local recycling crew and learn what can and can’t be recycled and the proper procedures.
Artificial Grass In Portland, Oregon
Going green isn’t only about indoors. There are many ways to minimize waste outdoors, too.
- Do not water your lawn and garden or wash your car during the hottest part of the day.
- Do not leave the water running continuously while doing either of the above.
- Always check your hose for leaks.
- Choose to landscape with artificial grass. In fact, recycled artificial grass is even better. This artificial turf can reduce the need for maintenance – no chemicals and no watering. Ever. It looks beautiful, lush, and green, but it is more eco-friendly than you could hope for!
In a city as green and natural as Portland, efforts taken to make it even more green and earth-friendly are always accepted. Contact us today to see how choosing to use artificial grass can add to the conservation of your city.