Artificial Grass Recyclers is an innovative company producing the most affordable artificial grass in America.
In effort to bring you more affordable artificial grass products while keeping waste out of landfills, we created an innovative recycling process. Today, we’re responsible for recycling over 17 million square feet of artificial grass, and we’re just getting started.
Artificial Grass Recyclers
Raleigh, North Carolina
Please Fill out the form below for more information about our inventory of artificial grass in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Raleigh, NC is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. Maybe it is because of its beautiful oak tree lined streets (dubbed the “City of Oaks”) or maybe it’s the cultural richness. Either way, the 450,000 plus residents of this city are living up to the standards listed in the Top 10 Lists found in magazines such as Forbes, Money, and MSNBC. Life is good in Raleigh, NC.
The humid subtropical climate in Raleigh is perfect for all things outdoors. With its greenery and beautiful oak trees, the residents of Raleigh take pride in their city. They are working to revitalize neighborhoods, engage residents in the community, keep waterways clean, and focus on rewarding people for their environmental efforts. In fact, Raleigh is on its way to maintaining a beautiful and environmentally friendly city for all its outdoor fun.
There are ways in which Raleigh can make its way as a leading environmentally progressive city. Here are some ideas to engage the help of its residents:
- Residents (and businesses) can make changes in their homes such as monitoring their water usage and conserving when possible – especially when it comes to outdoor watering. Recycling is another surefire way to make an enormous difference. Don’t just focus on plastic, either. Recycle paper, glass, cardboard, etc. Raleigh has a great recycling program.
- Businesses – especially those with a lot of lawn, such as schools, golf courses, etc. – can make a significant impact by choosing to switch to artificial turf. Residents can do this for their own personal lawns as well as the city for public parks. Not only does artificial grass look and feel real, it is also very easy to maintain and always remains green. Because there is no need for water, it’s great for conserving.
- Schools can begin to incorporate going green into their usual practices, which not only helps the community and the environment, but also teaches kids to adopt these habits. For instance, use electronics for notetaking, encourage kids to carpool or walk/bike ride to school, use reusable lunch bags or trays, save energy by turning off lights and turn up thermostats, use energy efficient lightbulbs, and start a garden and use this food in the daily meals (allow the children to maintain the garden with supervision).
- Raleigh loves it bicyclists. Encouraging residents to seek transportation by bicycle, bus, carpool, or other means will cut down greatly on environmental damage. Or – just park the cars and walk!
- Encourage businesses and residents to recycle products in the form of consignment, thrift stores, or garage sales. What you may not want is something that someone else may need. Having to buy new is wasteful.
- Schedule community events. Having nature walks can remind residents what they are working to save. Clean up events throughout the city – in parks and even residential areas – can bring people together for a great purpose. Another idea is to plant a community garden or plant trees. Lastly, schedule educational sessions to keep residents updated with the latest technology and most efficient and effective way to help the environment.
- Encourage residents to share information and tips on going green. The residents of this city are so innovative that, by working together, a massive impact can be made.
Artificial Grass In Raleigh, North Carolina
Raleigh is proud of its residents and their entrepreneurial nature. They like to keep things local – such as Sally Edwards and her Marbles Kids Museum, Sumit Vohra and his Lonerider Brewing Company, Ashley Christensen and her AC Restaurants, or one of the many eccentric food trucks inspired locals. Raleigh, NC is a community that can change the outlook of the environment by working together.
If you are ready to take the first step, contact us today to see how artificial turf can get you there.
How To Choose Used Artificial Turf
Click, call, or visit to learn more!
Ask Us A Question
[contact-form-7 id=”14255″ title=”Turf Locator Contact Form”]