Artificial Grass Recyclers is an innovative company producing the most affordable artificial grass in America.
In effort to bring you more affordable artificial grass products while keeping waste out of landfills, we created an innovative recycling process. Today, we’re responsible for recycling over 17 million square feet of artificial grass, and we’re just getting started.
Artificial Grass Recyclers
Please Fill out the form below for more information about our inventory of artificial grass in Woodinville, Washington.
Woodinville, WA is located just outside of Seattle. This wooded area is home to approximately 11,000 residents. Buried within the greenery found here, you will discover parks and endless wine country. In fact, Woodinville is known for these wineries and breweries. From logging town to Seattle suburb, Woodinville is breathtaking – and visited by many throughout the year.
The Woodinville area is used to many tourists. They pride themselves on a being a place where people can come to stay and take in the many wines they have to offer. For some, dining at the Barking Frog may offer a sweet treat. For others, a visit to the Heritage Museum is the perfect fit. But, for many, it’s the wine country – the endless array of green and vines.
Because of the great amount of tourism in Woodinville, they need to make sure that their city is in tip top shape and completely beautified. Bringing the community together for these beautification processes can create a deep sense of pride about their city. There are a few ways that can be done:
- Painting can cosmetically fix a lot of things. Sometimes outdoor items such as trashcans, walls, signs, etc. can get weathered and worn due to the elements. They may otherwise be in great shape. A simple coat of paint can take something from looking dull and old to looking shiny and new.
- Litter control. No one wants to see streets, sidewalks, or parks littered with trash. By working together with the residents in the community, you can collect any debris that has been left behind. One of the benefits of volunteering this job out is that the residents will foster that sense of pride and will be less likely to contribute to any littering problem in the future.
- Add some art. There are many artists that would love to display their work. And the Seattle area is home to many of them. Find a way to display art outdoors around the community. This helps beautify the city and it makes an artist’s dreams come true!
- Keep the grass green. Let’s face it – no one likes dead or brown grass. There is something to be said about rows and rows of green. This goes for city parks, such as DeYoung Park located downtown or Wilmot Gateway Park, as well as for vineyards and other grassy areas. To make this simpler, consider switching to artificial turf. This is grass that requires no watering and no mowing. That means it is always presentable – and always looks green and fresh.
- How about doing some streetscaping? This is landscaping streets – the area between the road and the private property. It can come in the form of flower beds or various greenery, as well as benches, useful yet decorative street lights, and well taken care of sidewalks. They offer a benefit to everyone in the community, both resident and visitor.
- Clean up residential property or vacant housing. Sometimes small problems can turn bigger if it is not cared for. Or perhaps the resident is unable to fix a problem for one reason or another. Things such as broken down cars, damaged roofs, home repairs, lawn maintenance, etc. If left alone, some of these may even cause safety hazards. Bring the community together to help their fellow residents. Clean up properties to make them more safe and more presentable.
Artificial Grass In Woodinville, WA
Our communities are our home. Woodinville is no exception. Take the time to create a sense of community amongst the residents and draw up a plan for beautification. And, if you are ready to go green by placing artificial turf in city parks or in other streetscaping or public places, contact us today!
How To Choose Used Artificial Turf
Click, call, or visit to learn more!
Ask Us A Question
[contact-form-7 id=”14255″ title=”Turf Locator Contact Form”]